Customer Support Executive Training
Customer Support Executive Training
Customer Support Executive Management is unarguably one of the most indispensable and imperative Training of the fast growing corporate world. Our 6 Month to 1 Month Certificate in Customer Support Executive Training presents a unique opportunity for professionals from various fields to avail a best and standard means of education in managing office as a Customer Support Executive with modern techniques and methodology.
The Certificate in Customer Support Executive Training at ABHIMAAN prepares one for entry-level professional jobs and benefits the mid-level professionals to understand business operations entirely. Within a short span of nearly 6 Months program, with classroom learning mode, you can prepare to enter the corporate sector. The Training equips you with the holistic knowledge of the core departments of an organization for Customer Support and their synchronized efforts in achieving customer satisfaction goals. Along with this Training you will able to strengthening the leadership capabilities, the Training will promote your professional, intellectual, and personal development. We, at ABHIMAAN, have developed a comprehensive learning model that helps you fit into todays business realm. Therefore we are Top Leading Training provider of Customer Support Executive.
Success of the training was dependent on how relevant content could be developed, and delivering it in an effective manner. Key activities during execution involved:
- Deployment of a team of experienced and qualified subject matter experts for both technical and soft skill training.
- Preparation of engaging content and a comprehensive training calendar in close coordination with the client
- Conducting regular training sessions across the country
- Tracking progress of executives skill levels and modifying the program suitably
- The above Training curriculum is subject to revision as per ABHIMAAN Institute guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the Training end duration as depending upont time spam and exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit two assignments for every subject taught.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
The objective of customer service is typically to interact with the customers in order to answer questions, resolve support issues, establish credibility, and nurture relationships. Most, if not all, companies understand the need for providing customer service. But if pressed, those whose job and skills don't directly relate to support might not know their company's customer service objectives.While they might respond with a vague answer about the responsibilities of a customer service representative or the need to create a great customer experience, many might not actually understand what goals customer service attempts to achieve, and how those goals contribute to the larger company mission.
To give an excellent after-sales-service experience to its customers, our client identified the need of a training and development program for their customer care center executives so that they could exhibit best soft skills and technical expertise while dealing with walk-in customers. The objective of this training program was to have a well-trained service force which could ensure positive engagement with consumers and avoid any service failures.
Higher Employee Motivation & Engagement: Providing training on customer service allows employees to greater understand the impact their role has on the organization. A company that invests in training shows their employees that they care about continual development and progress. In turn this makes employees more engaged in the company and therefore more motivated. Employees then become more efficient and better equipped to deal effectively with customers. You can increase engagement a step further by having employees involved in the development of the training program by asking for their feedback (training needs assessment).
Improved Customer Service Skills: Through customer service training, employees improve their skills and/or acquire new ones. Specific customer service training programs focus on improving communication, listening, problem-solving and organizational skills. Training employees on the same set of competencies gives them a standard process to deal with customers and creates a sense of team spirit. The increased motivation and engagement coupled with the new skills creates improved customer service in the company.
Increased Customer Satisfaction: Improving the quality of your customer service through training leads to an increase in customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty. Through effective training, customer service representatives increase their ability to resolve issues and decrease the number of return calls. Often, trained employees are able to address the concern at the first point of contact, which greatly increases customer satisfaction. The improved manner that employees interact with customers leads to the consumer feeling appreciated and respected. This appreciation is critical to the companyâ€™s success as it is the basis for repeated patronage and customer loyalty.
Rise in Profit: What quality customer service training allows the company to achieve is higher customer retention, the acquisition of new customers, reduced employee turnover and increased sales. The training has a great impact on employee motivation and morale, which leads to increased productivity. Through the customer service training employees come together to achieve a common goal, which is to satisfy the customer. Think of it as an equation: improved customer service + increased customer satisfaction + increased customer loyalty = an increase in profit.
Career Booster (Certificate Training)
Duration: 1 Month
Career Pro (Diploma Training)
Duration: 3 Months
Career Advance (Professional Training)
Duration: 6 Months
The impact of our Best Customer Support Executive Training is the success for any organization to develop there customer relations. Thus, staff can be motivated and engaged through skills taught on training. If your employees see that your company is concerned about their individual development and career advancement, it will inspire them to assist customers in any possible way.The primary aim of any training by ABHIMAAN is essential to develop the knowledge or skill set of a person. In so far as it is customer experience, this has to do with elements such as improving communication, listening skills, problem-solving techniques and the importance of being well organized.
Customer service training of ABHIMAAN Institute Delhi offer great benefits. Even though any form of training is capable of improving employee competency or changing their attitudes, when it comes to client service representatives, training can offer widespread benefits both to the organization and the client. For this reason, never undervalue the power of effective customer experience training.
- Conducting training that comprises a certain set of competencies gives your employees the standardized way of dealing with the issues or queries of customers and alongside also builds a sense of team spirit.
- When trying to close a deal, being confident is an extremely important attribute, however, it is more important to have great results in customer service. If for some reason members of a team do not trust that they are capable of handling client complaints or do not appear convinced when communicating to clients the benefits a product and offers, customers will lose faith in the brand.
- You can raise the morale of your employees through training which would result your team to be able to deliver excellent service to your clients and improve their shopping experience. It also results the transformation the entire workplace environment and great atmosphere.
- As stated earlier, several organizations in India and globally train their sales personnel with the only intention of increasing profits. However, you have to make such trainings at different company levels and with different goals of the overall customer experience improvement a customer service team that are confident and competent results your revenues to increase.
- The reason is that you will attain higher levels of retention, get new clients, decrease staff turnover, and increase bottom-line sales. If the business enhances its service abilities, customer satisfaction is guaranteed, and clients remain loyal, which leads to higher profitability.
This course is ideal for anyone seeking training in customer service and customer care. The majority of participants attending our customer services courses are in customer facing or customer support roles, who want to develop their customer service skills and behaviours.
We are also experienced at providing Best training course for Customer Service Executive in customer services, as well as longer term programmes to meet specific organisation goals and service standards. Our customer service training is always aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your customers e.g. face to face, telephone, email. This training is specifically designed to develop the participantsâ€™ skills and behaviours to offer exceptional customer care. It also empowers participants to provide effective solutions to customer facing problems when they arise.
The Job Role and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive would be :
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Customer Service Executive plays a critical role in providing an interface between customers and the client company. ITeS companies look for candidates who have good communications skills, interpersonal skills and can handle stress well. The candidate should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or solution to the customer's problem. A clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English is also desired. The major skills and competencies that employers look for in a candidate are:
- Good communications skills
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure